I wish to thank Alexandra Vinogradova and two anonymous referees for very helpful comments on an earlier draft of this article. Please address correspondence to: Slobodan Djajić, Department of Economics, The Graduate Institute, 132 Rue de Lausanne, Geneva 1211, Switzerland (CH). Phone: (41)-22-908-5934; Fax: (41)-22-733-3049. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOME ESSENTIALS OF A WORKABLE GUEST-WORKER PROGRAM*
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
© (2013) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 739–766, May 2013
How to Cite
Djajić, S. (2013), SOME ESSENTIALS OF A WORKABLE GUEST-WORKER PROGRAM. International Economic Review, 54: 739–766. doi: 10.1111/iere.12013
Manuscript received June 2011; revised March 2012.
- Issue online: 17 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!