We thank Martín Besfamille, Federico Echenique, Emeric Henry, Ennio Staccetti, and Federico Weinschelbaum for their comments. Benoît acknowledges the support of the C.V. Starr Center at NYU, and Dubra thanks the support from ANII through the Fondo Clemente Estable. Please address correspondence to: Juan Dubra, Department of Economics, Universidad de Montevideo, Prudencio de Pena 2440, Montevideo, 11.600, Uruguay. Phone: 598 98 005826. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ON THE PROBLEM OF PREVENTION
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
© (2013) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 787–805, August 2013
How to Cite
BENOÎT, J.-P. and DUBRA, J. (2013), ON THE PROBLEM OF PREVENTION. International Economic Review, 54: 787–805. doi: 10.1111/iere.12017
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: JUN 2008
- C.V. Starr Center at NYU
- ANII through the Fondo Clemente Estable
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!