I thank Wouter den Haan, Philip Jung, Dirk Krüger, Felix Kubler, Alexander Ludwig, Nicola Pavoni, Melanie Schienle, and two anonymous referees for their comments and remarks, and, in particular, my advisor, Tom Krebs, for his guidance and support. Furthermore, I am grateful for helpful comments and remarks from seminar participants at Bonn, Mannheim, and UCL and participants at the EEA in Barcelona, the ESWM in Budapest, the European Macro Workshop 2010, and the ESWC in Shanghai. The usual disclaimer applies. Please address correspondence to: Moritz Kuhn, Department of Economics, University of Bonn, Adenauerallee 24-42, 53113 Bonn, Germany. Phone: 0049 228 73 62096. Fax 0049 228 73 7499. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
RECURSIVE EQUILIBRIA IN AN AIYAGARI-STYLE ECONOMY WITH PERMANENT INCOME SHOCKS
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
© (2013) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 807–835, August 2013
How to Cite
KUHN, M. (2013), RECURSIVE EQUILIBRIA IN AN AIYAGARI-STYLE ECONOMY WITH PERMANENT INCOME SHOCKS. International Economic Review, 54: 807–835. doi: 10.1111/iere.12018
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!