I would like to thank Fabrizio Perri for his guidance and encouragement. I also benefited from discussions with Michele Boldrin, Andrew Cassey, V. V. Chari, Belén Jerez, Larry Jones, Philipp Kircher, Narayana Kocherlakota, Dirk Krueger, Claudio Michelacci, Nicola Pavoni, David Rahman, José-Víctor Ríos-Rull, and Ludo Visschers. Special thanks to Edgar Preugschat for countless comments on this article. Finally, comments from Jan Eeckhout, the editor, and the referees substantially improved this article. I gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the Ramon Areces Foundation as well as Spain's Ministry of Science and Technology under Grant Nos. SEJ2007-63098 and 2011/0031/001. Please address correspondence to: Javier Fernández-Blanco, Department of Economics, University Carlos III of Madrid, Spain. Phone: (34) 91 624 5734. Fax: (34) 91 624 93 29. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
LABOR MARKET EQUILIBRIUM WITH REHIRING
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
© (2013) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 885–914, August 2013
How to Cite
FERNÁNDEZ-BLANCO, J. (2013), LABOR MARKET EQUILIBRIUM WITH REHIRING. International Economic Review, 54: 885–914. doi: 10.1111/iere.12021
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: JUL 2011
- Ramon Areces Foundation
- Spain's Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: SEJ2007-63098, 2011/0031/001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!