We are grateful for helpful comments from Ken Wolpin and two anonymous referees as well as from Daron Acemoglu, Larry Katz, Gueorgui Kambourov, Burhan Kuruscu, Lutz Hendricks, Richard Rogerson, and seminar participants at several seminars and conferences. Restuccia acknowledges financial support from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. All remaining errors are our own. Please address corresspondence to: Guillaume Vandenbroucke, Department of Economics, University of Southern California, 3260S, Vermont Ave., KAP 300, Los Angeles, CA 90089. Phone: +1 213 740 2098. Fax: +1 213 740 8543. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE EVOLUTION OF EDUCATION: A MACROECONOMIC ANALYSIS
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
© (2013) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 915–936, August 2013
How to Cite
RESTUCCIA, D. and VANDENBROUCKE, G. (2013), THE EVOLUTION OF EDUCATION: A MACROECONOMIC ANALYSIS. International Economic Review, 54: 915–936. doi: 10.1111/iere.12022
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: AUG 2010
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!