We are grateful to Fabio Pinna for research assistance. We greatly benefited from comments by two anonymous referees, the editor Harold Cole, Giuseppe Dari-Mattiacci, Erik Eyster, Esther Hauk, David Kershaw, Carmine Guerriero, Stefan Voigt, and seminar participants at the LSE Law and Economic Forum (London), at the Amsterdam Center for Law and Economics (Amsterdam), and at the CESifo Conference on Law and Economics (Munich). Alessandro Riboni gratefully acknowledges the financial support of the Fonds québécois de la recherche sur la societé et la culture (FQRSC). Please address correspondence to: Leonardo Felli, Department of Economics, LSE, Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE, U.K. Phone: +44-207-955-7525. Fax: +44-207-955-6592. E-mail: email@example.com.
LEGAL INSTITUTIONS, INNOVATION, AND GROWTH
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
© (2013) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 937–956, August 2013
How to Cite
ANDERLINI, L., FELLI, L., IMMORDINO, G. and RIBONI, A. (2013), LEGAL INSTITUTIONS, INNOVATION, AND GROWTH. International Economic Review, 54: 937–956. doi: 10.1111/iere.12023
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: JUN 2011
- Fonds québécois de la recherche sur la societé et la culture (FQRSC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!