The authors acknowledge financial support received from the Agence nationale de la recherche through the research program “Conflict and inequality,” ref. ANR–08–JCJC–0105–01, and from the Institut universitaire de France. We are specially indebted to Charles Figuières, who helped us at various stages of this project through helpful discussions and in-depth readings. We thank Mickael Beaud, Sascha O. Becker, Friedrich Bolle, Dimitri Dubois, Jean Hindriks, and Karl Schlag for helpful comments for improving the article. Also we thank participants at several conferences and seminars for helpful suggestions. The usual disclaimer applies. Please address correspondence to: Marc Willinger, Lameta, Université de Montpellier 1, Avenue Raymond Dugrand, C.S. 79606, 34960 Montpellier, Cedex 2, France (FR). Phone: +33 434 43 25 19. E-mail: email@example.com.
INCOME REDISTRIBUTION AND PUBLIC GOOD PROVISION: AN EXPERIMENT
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
© (2013) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 957–975, August 2013
How to Cite
MAURICE, J., ROUAIX, A. and WILLINGER, M. (2013), INCOME REDISTRIBUTION AND PUBLIC GOOD PROVISION: AN EXPERIMENT. International Economic Review, 54: 957–975. doi: 10.1111/iere.12024
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: AUG 2011
- Agence nationale de la recherche through the research program “Conflict and inequality,”. Grant Number: ANR–08–JCJC–0105–01
- Institut universitaire de France
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!