This article is based on Chapter II of my Ph.D. dissertation. I am very grateful to my advisor, Guofu Tan, for his continuing support, encouragement, and suggestions on this article. I would like to especially thank the editor and two anonymous referees for their comments and suggestions that greatly improved the article. I would also thank Mark Armstrong, Isabelle Brocas, Juan Carrillo, Harrison Cheng, Timothy Derdenger, Anthony Dukes, Nicholas Economides, Per Fredriksson, Stephen Gohman, Michael Grubb, Shmuel Leshem, Domenico Menicucci, David Sibley, Simon Wilkie, Ralph Winter, and seminar participants at the University of Southern California, Australian National University, University of Louisville, Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, 2010 KEA Annual Conference, 80th SEA Annual Meeting, 2011 MEA Annual Meeting, 9th Annual IIOC, 2011 CES Conference, and 38th Annual EARIE Conference. I gratefully acknowledge the financial support from the USC Summer Dissertation Fellowship, the Microsoft Corporation Research Grant, the NET Institute Grant, and the USC Graduate Merit Award Fellowship. The usual caveat applies. Please address correspondence to: Yong Chao, Department of Economics, College of Business, University of Louisville, Room 185, Louisville, KY 40222. Phone: 502-852-3573. Fax: 502-852-7672. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
STRATEGIC EFFECTS OF THREE-PART TARIFFS UNDER OLIGOPOLY
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
© (2013) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 977–1015, August 2013
How to Cite
CHAO, Y. (2013), STRATEGIC EFFECTS OF THREE-PART TARIFFS UNDER OLIGOPOLY. International Economic Review, 54: 977–1015. doi: 10.1111/iere.12025
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: MAY 2011
- USC Summer Dissertation Fellowship
- Microsoft Corporation Research Grant
- NET Institute Grant
- USC Graduate Merit Award Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!