We thank the editor, Charles Horioka, conference participants, and four referees for numerous valuable suggestions, particularly with respect to two important issues. First, remarks on the parallels between our analysis and some fundamental contributions by Maurice Allais enabled us to better place our contribution in the existing literature. Second, the reviewers' comments on the limitations inherent in our modeling choices led to substantial improvements in the discussion of the ideas underlying our approach. Financial support from the Fonds de Recherche sur la Société et la Culture of Québec and the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada is gratefully acknowledged. Please address correspondence to: Conchita D'Ambrosio, Université du Luxembourg, INSIDE RU, Campus Walferdange, Route de Diekirch, L-7201 Walferdange, Luxembourg. Phone: +352 466644 9290. E-mail: email@example.com.
MEASURING ECONOMIC INSECURITY
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
© (2013) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 1017–1030, August 2013
How to Cite
BOSSERT, W. and D'AMBROSIO, C. (2013), MEASURING ECONOMIC INSECURITY. International Economic Review, 54: 1017–1030. doi: 10.1111/iere.12026
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: JAN 2012
- Fonds de Recherche sur la Société et la Culture of Québec
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!