We wish to thank three anonymous referees, Shunsuke Managi, Shiro Takeda, and participants of APTS and Australasian Trade Workshop and of seminars at Keio University, Kobe University, the Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration, Stockholm University, and Tohoku University for their helpful comments on earlier versions of this article. The usual disclaimer applies. We are grateful to Ralph Paprzycki for editing this paper. Ishikawa acknowledges financial support from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (MEXT) through a Global Center of Excellence Project and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A). Ishikawa dedicates this article to the late Professor Kazuharu Kiyono, who passed away before this article was completed. Please address correspondence to: Jota Ishikawa, Faculty of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, Kunitachi, Tokyo 186-8601, Japan. Fax: +81-42-580-8882. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT POLICY UNDER INTERNATIONAL CARBON LEAKAGE
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
© (2013) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 1057–1083, August 2013
How to Cite
KIYONO, K. and ISHIKAWA, J. (2013), ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT POLICY UNDER INTERNATIONAL CARBON LEAKAGE. International Economic Review, 54: 1057–1083. doi: 10.1111/iere.12028
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: NOV 2011
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (MEXT) through a Global Center of Excellence Project and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!