We thank seminar participants at Cal Tech, Indiana, Maryland, Northwestern, Stanford, Towson, UC Santa Barbara, Wisconsin, Warwick, The PIER (Penn) Conference, the SED Conference, the Summer Econometric Society Meetings, the Stanford-Kingston Political Economy Conference, the Midwest Theory Conference, the Summer NBER, the Paris Dauphine Workshop on Economic Theory, and the LSU Bargaining Conference, and especially Roland Bénabou for helpful comments and suggestions on an earlier draft of this article. We also thank Jan Eeckout and three anonymous referees for their many helpful recommendations. Please address correspondence to: Roger Lagunoff, Department of Economics, Georgetown University, 580 Intercultural Center, Washington, DC 20057. Phone: +1-202-687-1510. Fax: +1-202-687-6102. E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
REVEALED POLITICAL POWER
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
© (2013) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 1085–1115, November 2013
How to Cite
BAI, J. H. and LAGUNOFF, R. (2013), REVEALED POLITICAL POWER. International Economic Review, 54: 1085–1115. doi: 10.1111/iere.12029
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!