We are grateful to Irene Schumm for her collaboration during an initial stage of this project. We would like to thank seminar participants in Basle, Edinburgh, Lille, Mainz, Mannheim, Paris, St. Andrews, Stirling, Vancouver, Vienna, at the European Commission in Brussels, participants at various conferences (CESifo, COST), and Martin Biewen, Christian Holzner, Chris Flinn, Etienne Lehmann, Bruno Van der Linden, Per Krusell, and Sevi Rodríguez Mora for comments and discussions. We are especially grateful to two anonymous referees for very useful and stimulating comments. Please address correspondence to: Klaus Wälde, Mainz School of Management and Economics, University of Mainz, Jakob-Welder-Weg 4, 55131 Mainz, Germany. Phone: +49.6131.39-20143. Fax: +49 6131 39 23827. E-mail: email@example.com.
ESTIMATING INCENTIVE AND WELFARE EFFECTS OF NONSTATIONARY UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
© (2013) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 1159–1198, November 2013
How to Cite
LAUNOV, A. and WÄLDE, K. (2013), ESTIMATING INCENTIVE AND WELFARE EFFECTS OF NONSTATIONARY UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS. International Economic Review, 54: 1159–1198. doi: 10.1111/iere.12032
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!