We are grateful to Laurence Jacquet, Andrew Oswald, participants at the SIRE—Cornell Conference on Relativity, Inequality and Public Policy, Edinburgh, 2009, and two referees for very useful comments and suggestions. Please address correspondence to: Matti Tuomala, University of Tampere, Finland. E-mail: email@example.com.
RELATIVITY, INEQUALITY, AND OPTIMAL NONLINEAR INCOME TAXATION
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
© (2013) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 1199–1217, November 2013
How to Cite
KANBUR, R. and TUOMALA, M. (2013), RELATIVITY, INEQUALITY, AND OPTIMAL NONLINEAR INCOME TAXATION. International Economic Review, 54: 1199–1217. doi: 10.1111/iere.12033
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!