We would like to thank the editor, Charles Horioka, and Robin Boadway, Massimo Bordignon, Bas Jacobs, Bernard Salanié, Tomas Sjögren, Floris T. Zoutman, and three anonymous referees for comments on an earlier draft of the article. Financial support from Riksbankens Jubileumsfond and The Jan Wallander and Tom Hedelius Foundation is gratefully acknowledged. Please address correspondence to: Spencer Bastani, Department of Economics, Uppsala University, SE-751 20 Uppsala, Sweden. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE WELFARE GAINS OF AGE-RELATED OPTIMAL INCOME TAXATION
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
© (2013) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 1219–1249, November 2013
How to Cite
BASTANI, S., BLOMQUIST, S. and MICHELETTO, L. (2013), THE WELFARE GAINS OF AGE-RELATED OPTIMAL INCOME TAXATION. International Economic Review, 54: 1219–1249. doi: 10.1111/iere.12034
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: OCT 2010
- Riksbankens Jubileumsfond
- The Jan Wallander and Tom Hedelius Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!