I am grateful to the editor, Professor Hanming Fang, and two anonymous referees for their helpful and constructive suggestions that improved the article considerably. I am indebted to Ana B. Ania and participants of various seminars and conferences for their comments and stimulating discussion. Please address correspondence to: Andreas Wagener, School of Economics and Management, University of Hannover, Koenigsworther Platz 1, 30167 Hannover, Germany. Phone: +49-511-762-5874. Fax: +49-511-762-4574. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
TAX COMPETITION, RELATIVE PERFORMANCE, AND POLICY IMITATION
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
© (2013) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 1251–1264, November 2013
How to Cite
WAGENER, A. (2013), TAX COMPETITION, RELATIVE PERFORMANCE, AND POLICY IMITATION. International Economic Review, 54: 1251–1264. doi: 10.1111/iere.12035
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!