I am grateful to four anonymous referees as well as to Russell Davidson, seminar participants at Rice University and Vanderbilt University, and participants of the 27th Annual Meeting of the Canadian Econometrics Study Group for their comments and suggestions. The views represented are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Bates White or its employees and affiliates. Please address correspondence to the author at his present address: Christopher J. Bennett, Bates White LLc, 1300 Eye Street NW, Suite 600, Washington, DC 20005. Phone: 202-652-2189. Fax: 202-408-7838. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFERENCE FOR DOMINANCE RELATIONS
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
© (2013) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 1309–1328, November 2013
How to Cite
BENNETT, C. J. (2013), INFERENCE FOR DOMINANCE RELATIONS. International Economic Review, 54: 1309–1328. doi: 10.1111/iere.12038
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!