We thank Jennifer Sallman for excellent research assistance. We thank three anonymous referees and the editor, Holger Sieg, for helpful comments. All errors are our own.
EVOLUTION OF GENDER DIFFERENCES IN POST-SECONDARY HUMAN CAPITAL INVESTMENTS: COLLEGE MAJORS
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
© (2014) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 23–56, February 2014
How to Cite
GEMICI, A. and WISWALL, M. (2014), EVOLUTION OF GENDER DIFFERENCES IN POST-SECONDARY HUMAN CAPITAL INVESTMENTS: COLLEGE MAJORS. International Economic Review, 55: 23–56. doi: 10.1111/iere.12040
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!