We are grateful to Atsushi Kajii and Tito Pietra for extensive research discussions. We would also like to thank Alex Citanna, Andy Postlewaite, Antonio Villanacci, and the referees for helpful comments.
VALUE OF INFORMATION IN COMPETITIVE ECONOMIES WITH INCOMPLETE MARKETS
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
© (2014) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 57–81, February 2014
How to Cite
GOTTARDI, P. and RAHI, R. (2014), VALUE OF INFORMATION IN COMPETITIVE ECONOMIES WITH INCOMPLETE MARKETS. International Economic Review, 55: 57–81. doi: 10.1111/iere.12041
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!