We are grateful to three anonymous referees for invaluable comments and suggestions on earlier drafts. We would also like to thank Chris Papageorgiou, Giovanni Peri, seminar participants at Leicester University, and attendants of the 2012 Dynamics, Economic Growth and International Trade Conference in Milan, 2012 Midwest Macroeconomic Meetings in Indiana, and 2012 Search and Matching Conference in Cyprus.
A SEARCH-EQUILIBRIUM APPROACH TO THE EFFECTS OF IMMIGRATION ON LABOR MARKET OUTCOMES
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
© (2014) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 111–129, February 2014
How to Cite
CHASSAMBOULLI, A. and PALIVOS, T. (2014), A SEARCH-EQUILIBRIUM APPROACH TO THE EFFECTS OF IMMIGRATION ON LABOR MARKET OUTCOMES. International Economic Review, 55: 111–129. doi: 10.1111/iere.12043
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!