I am especially indebted to Stephanie Schmitt-Grohé and Barbara Rossi for their guidance, support and encouragement. I would also like to thank the editor, Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde and two anonymous referees for their insightful comments, and Francesco Bianchi, Craig Burnside, Vasco Curdia, Marco Del Negro, Gauti Eggertsson, Cosmin Ilut, Kent Kimbrough, Juan Rubio-Ramirez, and Andrea Tambalotti for helpful discussions. Part of this article was completed while I was visiting the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, and their hospitality is gratefully acknowledged. The views expressed in this article are those of the author. No responsibility should be attributed to the Bank of Canada.
ON FISCAL MULTIPLIERS: ESTIMATES FROM A MEDIUM SCALE DSGE MODEL
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
© (2014) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 169–195, February 2014
How to Cite
ZUBAIRY, S. (2014), ON FISCAL MULTIPLIERS: ESTIMATES FROM A MEDIUM SCALE DSGE MODEL. International Economic Review, 55: 169–195. doi: 10.1111/iere.12045
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!