We thank the editor, two anonymous referees, Richard Friberg, Chris Hennessy, Mitri Kitti, Thomas Mariotti, Niku Määttänen, Juuso Välimäki, Johan Walden, and numerous seminar audiences for helpful comments and Jia Yu for excellent research assistance. Murto thanks the Academy of Finland and Terviö thanks the OpenLink Fund at the Coleman Fung Risk Management Research Center at UC Berkeley and the European Research Council (ERC Grant Agreement no. 240970) for financial support.
EXIT OPTIONS AND DIVIDEND POLICY UNDER LIQUIDITY CONSTRAINTS
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
© (2014) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 197–221, February 2014
How to Cite
MURTO, P. and TERVIÖ, M. (2014), EXIT OPTIONS AND DIVIDEND POLICY UNDER LIQUIDITY CONSTRAINTS. International Economic Review, 55: 197–221. doi: 10.1111/iere.12046
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: JAN 2012
- Academy of Finland
- OpenLink Fund at the Coleman Fung Risk Management Research Center at UC Berkeley
- European Research Council (ERC). Grant Number: 240970
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!