This article is a substantial revision of part of my dissertation at the University of Virginia; I gratefully acknowledge my advisors, Eric Young and Chris Otrok, for their guidance on this article. I thank Toshi Mukoyama and Mark Carey for timely suggestions and unwavering support. Part of the revision was conducted while I was at the Federal Reserve Board of Governors. This article has also benefited from comments of David Bowman, Hanming Fang (the editor), Antonio Falato, Jon Glover, Adriano Rampini, Cathy Schrand, Xuan Tam, two anonymous referees, and seminar participants at Boston University, Carnegie Mellon University, Cornell University, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Darden School of Business, Federal Reserve Board of Governors, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, Georgetown University, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, INSEAD, Peking University, SAIF, Tsinghua University, University of Chicago Booth School of Business, University of Hong Kong, University of Maryland, University of Tokyo, University of Virginia, Wharton School of Business, World Bank, 2010 Midwest Macroeconomic Meeting, and 2010 Society of Economic Dynamics Meeting. I acknowledge financial support from National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant Nos. 71021001 and 71302029).
ASSET RETURNS UNDER PERIODIC REVELATIONS OF EARNINGS MANAGEMENT
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
© (2014) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 255–282, February 2014
How to Cite
SUN, B. (2014), ASSET RETURNS UNDER PERIODIC REVELATIONS OF EARNINGS MANAGEMENT. International Economic Review, 55: 255–282. doi: 10.1111/iere.12048
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: AUG 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 71021001, 71302029
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!