Useful comments from Gerard van der Meijden, Tony Venables, Hans-Werner Sinn, seminar participants at Munich, Toulouse, UCL, Bern, Paris, Montpellier, Siegen, Stockholm, St. Petersburg, and Oxcarre and conference participants at EAERE 2011, Rome, SURED 2012, Ascona and NORKLIMA, Oslo, June 2012 are gratefully acknowledged. Frederick van der Ploeg gratefully acknowledges support from the BP funded Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies and the ERC Advanced Instigator Grant “Political Economy of Green Paradoxes.”
GROWTH, RENEWABLES, AND THE OPTIMAL CARBON TAX
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
© (2014) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 283–311, February 2014
How to Cite
VAN DER PLOEG, F. and WITHAGEN, C. (2014), GROWTH, RENEWABLES, AND THE OPTIMAL CARBON TAX. International Economic Review, 55: 283–311. doi: 10.1111/iere.12049
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: JUN 2012
- BP funded Oxford Centre
- ERC Advanced Instigator Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!