Prevention of Cracks in Functionally Graded SiO2-Mo Materials Fabricated by Uniaxial Compression Casting and Pressureless Sintering
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 294–302, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Honma, T., Sasaki, I., Tamura, N., Tatami, J., Fujichika, S., Komeya, K. and Meguro, T. (2014), Prevention of Cracks in Functionally Graded SiO2-Mo Materials Fabricated by Uniaxial Compression Casting and Pressureless Sintering. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 11: 294–302. doi: 10.1111/ijac.12004
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!