A New and Economic Approach to Synthesize and Fabricate Bioactive Diopside Ceramics Using a Modified Domestic Microwave Oven. Part 1: Study of Sintering and Bioactivity
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 31–46, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Harabi, A. and Zouai, S. (2014), A New and Economic Approach to Synthesize and Fabricate Bioactive Diopside Ceramics Using a Modified Domestic Microwave Oven. Part 1: Study of Sintering and Bioactivity. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 11: 31–46. doi: 10.1111/ijac.12047
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!