Formation of CuAlO2 at the Cu/Al2O3 Interface and its Influence on Interface Strength and Thermal Conductivity
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 780–789, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Lee, S.-K. and Tuan, W.-H. (2013), Formation of CuAlO2 at the Cu/Al2O3 Interface and its Influence on Interface Strength and Thermal Conductivity. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 10: 780–789. doi: 10.1111/ijac.12049
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!