This work has been supported with the funding provided through NASA EPSCoR under award number: NNX09AV04A.
Characterization of the Fabrication Process of Rolled LTCC Structures
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 458–467, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Parrish, K., Yates, M., Reis, D., Plumlee, D. and Taff, J. (2013), Characterization of the Fabrication Process of Rolled LTCC Structures. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 10: 458–467. doi: 10.1111/ijac.12051
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- NASA EPSCoR. Grant Number: NNX09AV04A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!