Synthesis of CoFe2O4 Nanoparticles by a Low Temperature Microwave-Assisted Ball-Milling Technique
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 954–959, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Chen, D., Yi, X., Chen, Z., Zhang, Y., Chen, B. and Kang, Z. (2014), Synthesis of CoFe2O4 Nanoparticles by a Low Temperature Microwave-Assisted Ball-Milling Technique. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 11: 954–959. doi: 10.1111/ijac.12110
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2013
- New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-10-0360
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities, Hunan University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!