Integration of High-Conductivity Graphite Foam to Metallic Systems Using Ag-Cu-Ti and Ag-Cu-Pd Braze Alloys
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 790–800, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Singh, M., Smith, C., Asthana, R. and Gyekenyesi, A. (2013), Integration of High-Conductivity Graphite Foam to Metallic Systems Using Ag-Cu-Ti and Ag-Cu-Pd Braze Alloys. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 10: 790–800. doi: 10.1111/ijac.12123
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
- U.S. Air Force. Grant Number: FA8650-05-D-5807
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!