This article summarizes the highlights of the talks presented during the International Congress on Ceramics (ICC4) in the section “Electronic, Optical and Magnetic Ceramic and Devices” held from July 15th, 2012 to July 19th, 2012 in Chicago (IL).
Ceramics for Electronics and Energy: Issues and Opportunities
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 723–730, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Testino, A. (2013), Ceramics for Electronics and Energy: Issues and Opportunities. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 10: 723–730. doi: 10.1111/ijac.12148
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!