Quantum Cutting in Luminescent Glasses and Glass Ceramics
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society and Wiley Periodicals, Inc
International Journal of Applied Glass Science
Special Issue: Glass and Photonics – An Overview
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 299–308, December 2012
How to Cite
Zhou, J., Teng, Y., Zhou, S. and Qiu, J. (2012), Quantum Cutting in Luminescent Glasses and Glass Ceramics. International Journal of Applied Glass Science, 3: 299–308. doi: 10.1111/ijag.12000
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50872123, 50802083, 51072054 and 51102209
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB808100
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!