Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Physical and Mechanical Properties of Barium Alkali Silicate Glasses for SOFC Sealing Applications
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
Published 2012 The American Ceramic Society and Wiley Periodicals, Inc
International Journal of Applied Glass Science
Special Issue: Glass and Photonics – An Overview
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 369–379, December 2012
How to Cite
Trejo, R., Lara-Curzio, E., Shyam, A., Kirkham, M. J., Garcia-Negron, V. and Wang, Y. (2012), Physical and Mechanical Properties of Barium Alkali Silicate Glasses for SOFC Sealing Applications. International Journal of Applied Glass Science, 3: 369–379. doi: 10.1111/ijag.12004
This manuscript has been authored by UT-Battelle, LLC, under Contract No. DE-AC05-00OR22725 with the U.S. Department of Energy. The United States Government retains and the publisher, by accepting the article for publication, acknowledges that the United States Government retains a non-exclusive, paid-up, irrevocable, world-wide license to publish or reproduce the published form of this manuscript, or allow others to do so, for United States Government purposes.
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!