Article first published online: 24 NOV 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society and Wiley Periodicals, Inc
International Journal of Applied Glass Science
Special Issue: Glass and Photonics – An Overview
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 349–368, December 2012
How to Cite
Tao, G., Stolyarov, A. M. and Abouraddy, A. F. (2012), Multimaterial Fibers. International Journal of Applied Glass Science, 3: 349–368. doi: 10.1111/ijag.12007
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2012
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: ECCS-1002295
- NSF Materials Research Science and Engineering Program. Grant Number: DMR-0819762
- U.S. Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR. Grant Number: FA-9550-12-1-0148
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!