Prof K. Richardson is member of the ACerS
A Comparative Study of Purification Routes for As2Se3 Chalcogenide Glass
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society and Wiley Periodicals, Inc
International Journal of Applied Glass Science
Special Issue: Advances in Glass Science and Engineering
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 31–41, March 2013
How to Cite
Danto, S., Thompson, D., Wachtel, P., Musgraves, J. D., Richardson, K. and Giroire, B. (2013), A Comparative Study of Purification Routes for As2Se3 Chalcogenide Glass. International Journal of Applied Glass Science, 4: 31–41. doi: 10.1111/ijag.12008
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Raytheon Inc.
- US Defense Threat Reduction Agency. Grant Number: HDTRA11010101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!