Member, The American Ceramic Society.
A New Glassy State of Matter: The Color Glass Condensate
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society and Wiley Periodicals, Inc
International Journal of Applied Glass Science
Special Issue: Advances in Glass Science and Engineering
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 1–4, March 2013
How to Cite
Feller, S. and Akgun, U. (2013), A New Glassy State of Matter: The Color Glass Condensate. International Journal of Applied Glass Science, 4: 1–4. doi: 10.1111/ijag.12013
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
- NSF-DMR. Grant Number: 0904615
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!