Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Erbium-Ion-Doped Tellurite Glasss Fibers and Waveguides — Devices and Future Prospective: PART I
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society and Wiley Periodicals, Inc
International Journal of Applied Glass Science
Special Issue: Glass and Nanotechnology—A Worldwide
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 192–201, September 2013
How to Cite
Joshi, P., Irannejad, M., Zhao, Z., Fernandez, T., Richards, B., Jose, G., Jha, A. and Lousteau, J. (2013), Erbium-Ion-Doped Tellurite Glasss Fibers and Waveguides — Devices and Future Prospective: PART I. International Journal of Applied Glass Science, 4: 192–201. doi: 10.1111/ijag.12014
Continued in: P. Joshi et al., “Erbium-ion-doped tellurite glass fibers and waveguides — devices and future prospective: PART II”.
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!