Oxygen Distribution of Fluorine-doped Tin Oxide Films Coated on Float Glass along Depth Before and After Heat Treatment
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society and Wiley Periodicals, Inc
International Journal of Applied Glass Science
Special Issue: Glass and Nanotechnology—A Worldwide
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 242–247, September 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, H., Kiwi, J., Pulgarin, C. and Yang, J. (2013), Oxygen Distribution of Fluorine-doped Tin Oxide Films Coated on Float Glass along Depth Before and After Heat Treatment. International Journal of Applied Glass Science, 4: 242–247. doi: 10.1111/ijag.12016
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50972126
- Group of Electrochemical Engineering
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!