Structure-Property Correlation in BaO-TiO2-B2O3 Glasses: Glass Stability, Optical, Hydrophobic, and Dielectric Properties
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society and Wiley Periodicals, Inc
International Journal of Applied Glass Science
Special Issue: Glass and Nanotechnology—A Worldwide
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 248–255, September 2013
How to Cite
Paramesh, G. and Varma, K. B. R. (2013), Structure-Property Correlation in BaO-TiO2-B2O3 Glasses: Glass Stability, Optical, Hydrophobic, and Dielectric Properties. International Journal of Applied Glass Science, 4: 248–255. doi: 10.1111/ijag.12019
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!