Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Ultrafast Laser Fabrication of Hybrid Micro- and Nano-Structures in Semiconductor-doped Borosilicate Glasses
Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society and Wiley Periodicals, Inc
International Journal of Applied Glass Science
Special Issue: Glass and Nanotechnology—A Worldwide
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 87–99, June 2013
How to Cite
Mardilovich, P., Fletcher, L. B., Troy, N. W., Yang, L., Huang, H., Risbud, S. H. and Krol, D. M. (2013), Ultrafast Laser Fabrication of Hybrid Micro- and Nano-Structures in Semiconductor-doped Borosilicate Glasses. International Journal of Applied Glass Science, 4: 87–99. doi: 10.1111/ijag.12021
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DMR 0801786, CMMI 0825572, DMR 1206979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!