Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Glass Crystallization Research — A 36-Year Retrospective. Part I, Fundamental Studies†
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society and Wiley Periodicals, Inc
International Journal of Applied Glass Science
Special Issue: Glass and Nanotechnology—A Worldwide
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 105–116, June 2013
How to Cite
Zanotto, E. D. (2013), Glass Crystallization Research — A 36-Year Retrospective. Part I, Fundamental Studies. International Journal of Applied Glass Science, 4: 105–116. doi: 10.1111/ijag.12022
Article based on the G. W. Morey award talk delivered at the Glass and Optical Materials Division meeting, ACerS, Saint Louis, MO, USA, May 2012.
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!