Continued from: P. Joshi et al., “Erbium-ion doped tellurite glass fibers and waveguides — devices and future prospective: PART I.”
Erbium-Ion-Doped Tellurite Glass Fibers and Waveguides—Devices and Future Prospective: Part II
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society and Wiley Periodicals, Inc
International Journal of Applied Glass Science
Special Issue: Glass and Nanotechnology—A Worldwide
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 202–213, September 2013
How to Cite
Irannejad, M., Fernandez, T., Joshi, P., Zhao, Z., Lousteau, J., Richards, B., Jose, G. and Jha, A. (2013), Erbium-Ion-Doped Tellurite Glass Fibers and Waveguides—Devices and Future Prospective: Part II. International Journal of Applied Glass Science, 4: 202–213. doi: 10.1111/ijag.12026
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!