Members, The American Ceramic Society.
A Mechanism of Corrosion-Induced Roughening of Glass Surfaces
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society and Wiley Periodicals, Inc
International Journal of Applied Glass Science
Special Issue: Glass and Nanotechnology—A Worldwide
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 274–279, September 2013
How to Cite
Mellott, N. P. and Pantano, C. G. (2013), A Mechanism of Corrosion-Induced Roughening of Glass Surfaces. International Journal of Applied Glass Science, 4: 274–279. doi: 10.1111/ijag.12035
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2013
- Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-FG02-95ER14547.A000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!