Member, The American Ceramic Society
Lithium Thiophosphate Glasses and Glass–Ceramics as Solid Electrolytes: Processing, Microstructure, and Properties
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society and Wiley Periodicals, Inc
International Journal of Applied Glass Science
Special Issue: Glass Corrosion
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 414–425, December 2013
How to Cite
Berbano, S. S., Mirsaneh, M., Lanagan, M. T. and Randall, C. A. (2013), Lithium Thiophosphate Glasses and Glass–Ceramics as Solid Electrolytes: Processing, Microstructure, and Properties. International Journal of Applied Glass Science, 4: 414–425. doi: 10.1111/ijag.12037
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2013
- NSF International Materials Institute. Grant Number: NSF DMR 0844014
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0628817
- Energy Graduate Automotive Technology Education Fellowship. Grant Number: DE-EE0005575
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!