Peter Zapol is member of the ACerS
First-Principles Study of Hydrolysis Reaction Barriers in a Sodium Borosilicate Glass
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 The American Ceramic Society and Wiley Periodicals, Inc
International Journal of Applied Glass Science
Special Issue: Glass Corrosion
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 395–407, December 2013
How to Cite
Zapol, P., He, H., Kwon, K. D. and Criscenti, L. J. (2013), First-Principles Study of Hydrolysis Reaction Barriers in a Sodium Borosilicate Glass. International Journal of Applied Glass Science, 4: 395–407. doi: 10.1111/ijag.12052
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Nuclear Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!