Lawrence Jun Zhang , Rani Rubdy and Lubna Alsagoff (eds.), 2012, Asian Englishes: Changing Perspectives in a Globalised World. Singapore & New York: Pearson Prentice Hall, XIII + 326 pages. Pbk ISBN 978-981-06-8853-0
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Journal of Applied Linguistics
Special Issue: Researching Multilingually
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 389–391, November 2013
How to Cite
Yang, C. (2013), Lawrence Jun Zhang , Rani Rubdy and Lubna Alsagoff (eds.), 2012, Asian Englishes: Changing Perspectives in a Globalised World. Singapore & New York: Pearson Prentice Hall, XIII + 326 pages. Pbk ISBN 978-981-06-8853-0. International Journal of Applied Linguistics, 23: 389–391. doi: 10.1111/ijal.12046
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!