Research Network Report
Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) and Immersion Classrooms: Applied Linguistic Perspectives
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Journal of Applied Linguistics
Special Issue: Researching Multilingually
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 399–400, November 2013
How to Cite
de Graaff, R. and Smit, U. (2013), Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) and Immersion Classrooms: Applied Linguistic Perspectives. International Journal of Applied Linguistics, 23: 399–400. doi: 10.1111/ijal.12048_5
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!