Clinical Trial registration: NCT01507792; ClinicalTrials.gov.
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 66, Issue 11, pages 1095–1100, November 2012
How to Cite
Bucca, C., Culla, B., Brussino, L., Ricciardolo, F. L., Cicolin, A., Heffler, E., Bugiani, M. and Rolla, G. (2012), Effect of iron supplementation in women with chronic cough and iron deficiency. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 66: 1095–1100. doi: 10.1111/ijcp.12001
Disclosures None. The authors deny any potential conflicts of interest, including all relevant financial interests, in any company or institution that might benefit from the publication.
All listed authors meet ICMJE http://www.icmje.org/authorship criteria. Nobody who qualifies for authorship has been excluded. Credit for authorship are based on: (i) substantial contributions to research design, or the acquisition, analysis or interpretation of data; (ii) drafting the paper or revising it critically; (iii) approval of the submitted and final versions.
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.