Disclosures In the last 5 years, Professor Bjarnason has received research funding from Symprove Ltd and has also received lecture fees or advisory panel fees from Reckitt Benckiser, Pfizer, Merck, Otsuka Pharmaceuticals and Yuhan Corporation.
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Special Issue: 50 Years of Ibuprofen
Volume 67, Issue Supplement s178, pages 37–42, January 2013
How to Cite
Bjarnason, I. (2013), Gastrointestinal safety of NSAIDs and over-the-counter analgesics. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 67: 37–42. doi: 10.1111/ijcp.12048
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.