Disclosures Hans-Christoph Diener received honoraria for participation in clinical trials, contribution to advisory boards or oral presentations from: Addex Pharma, Allergan, Almirall, Autonomic Technology, AstraZeneca, Bayer Vital, Berlin Chemie, Böhringer Ingelheim, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Coherex, CoLucid, GlaxoSmithKline, Grünenthal, Janssen-Cilag, Lilly, La Roche, 3M Medica, Medtronic, Menerini, Minster, Merck Sharp & Dohme, Neuroscore, Novartis, Johnson & Johnson, Pierre Fabre, Pfizer, Reckitt Benckiser, Schaper and Brümmer, Sanofi, St. Jude and Weber & Weber. Financial support for research projects was provided by Allergan, Almirall, AstraZeneca, Bayer, GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen-Cilag, Merck Sharp & Dohme and Pfizer. Headache research at the Department of Neurology in Essen is supported by the German Research Council (DFG), the German Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) and the European Union. Hans-Christoph Diener has no ownership interest and does not own stocks of any pharmaceutical company.
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Special Issue: 50 Years of Ibuprofen
Volume 67, Issue Supplement s178, pages 33–36, January 2013
How to Cite
Diener, H.-C. (2013), Headache: insight, understanding, treatment and patient management. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 67: 33–36. doi: 10.1111/ijcp.12049
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.