Disclosures The author is a paid consultant on community pharmacy matters for a number of pharmaceutical companies, including Reckitt Benckiser.
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Special Issue: 50 Years of Ibuprofen
Volume 67, Issue Supplement s178, pages 43–46, January 2013
How to Cite
Maguire, T. A. (2013), Ibuprofen: a model medicine for self-care of common conditions. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 67: 43–46. doi: 10.1111/ijcp.12052
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
- Paper received 4 September 2012, accepted 21 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.